The first Pacific Rim film is, by my estimation, a missed opportunity. Giant robots battling giant monsters for the fate of the world? Yes please sign me up! Unfortunately, despite some dope action sequences and an interesting take on “mental strength being the key to heroism,” I found it to be a bit of a slog, a deadened and generic traipse through tropes we’ve seen a bunch of times before. But that never stopped the initial idea from being worth exploring, which is why I loved the sequel, Pacific Rim: Uprising, so much more. The exponential level of growth …
- Guardians’ Dave Bautista Gets Honest About Future As Drax In The MCU
- Mark Wahlberg Revealed How He Gained 20 Lbs In 3 Weeks And Now I’ve Lost My Appetite
- Westworld Creators Have A Wild New Horror Show Heading To Streaming
- Olivia Rodrigo Slams Critics Of Her Songs About Young Love: What Do You Want Me To Write About?
- Britney Spears’ BF Sam Asghari Spotted Running Solo Shirtless Along The Beach In Maui: See Pic