It seems like a lifetime ago that we first feasted our eyes on Netflix’s Tiger King and learned of the bitter feud between former zoo owner Joe Exotic (whose actual name is Joseph Maldonado-Passage) and activist Carole Baskin. The rivalry reached a major turning point when Exotic was arrested on numerous charges, including two counts of murder-for-hire. Exotic, who is currently serving a 22-year prison sentence, is still hoping to get out and is currently aiming to get a pardon from President Trump and, now, Carole Baskin has weighed in on the matter.
- Guardians’ Dave Bautista Gets Honest About Future As Drax In The MCU
- Mark Wahlberg Revealed How He Gained 20 Lbs In 3 Weeks And Now I’ve Lost My Appetite
- Westworld Creators Have A Wild New Horror Show Heading To Streaming
- Olivia Rodrigo Slams Critics Of Her Songs About Young Love: What Do You Want Me To Write About?
- Britney Spears’ BF Sam Asghari Spotted Running Solo Shirtless Along The Beach In Maui: See Pic