When Ahsoka Tano first debuted in 2008’s Star Wars: The Clone Wars film, audiences had mixed to negative thoughts about her. But in time, they began to warm up to the character and, as Ashley Eckstein explains in her post, this is partially due to the fact that she became the audience’s eyes. This made her a more relatable character and, as a result, she became something much more to the fans around the world:
- Guardians’ Dave Bautista Gets Honest About Future As Drax In The MCU
- Mark Wahlberg Revealed How He Gained 20 Lbs In 3 Weeks And Now I’ve Lost My Appetite
- Westworld Creators Have A Wild New Horror Show Heading To Streaming
- Olivia Rodrigo Slams Critics Of Her Songs About Young Love: What Do You Want Me To Write About?
- Britney Spears’ BF Sam Asghari Spotted Running Solo Shirtless Along The Beach In Maui: See Pic