Jungleland director has spoken out a lot about the physicality needed for the new boxing movie to work. In particular, Charlie Hunnam changed his physique for the movie in a way you may not expect, losing weight and simply trying to look more down-and-out than we’d seen the actor in other gigs to give the character an edge. Max Winkler said that Hunnam is a lead actor in Sons of Anarchy and other roles, but in his heart he’s more of a character actor, telling Variety he really felt confident in Hunnam jumping into the role wholeheartedly.
- Why Kelly Marie Tran Replaced The Original Raya And The Last Dragon Voice Actress
- Netflix’s Vikings: Valhalla Prequel Adds Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina, Walking Dead Stars And More
- ‘The Wedding Planner’ Cast Then & Now: See Jennifer Lopez & More 20 Years Later
- Madonna’s Kids Look So Grown Up While Hitting Up The Skate Park For Mercy’s 15th Birthday — Pics
- Borat 2 Producer On Why Movies Shouldn’t Be Censored Based On Current Events