The first Pacific Rim film is, by my estimation, a missed opportunity. Giant robots battling giant monsters for the fate of the world? Yes please sign me up! Unfortunately, despite some dope action sequences and an interesting take on “mental strength being the key to heroism,” I found it to be a bit of a slog, a deadened and generic traipse through tropes we’ve seen a bunch of times before. But that never stopped the initial idea from being worth exploring, which is why I loved the sequel, Pacific Rim: Uprising, so much more. The exponential level of growth …
- Getting Serious! Bristol Palin Reveals New BF Zach Has Met Her Kids
- Mysterious Utah Desert Monolith Disappears Overnight — This Story Is CREEPY!
- The Best Stephen King Movies Based On His Short Stories
- Marvel And Jurassic World’s Chris Pratt Opens Up About Needing Help From Food Banks Growing Up
- Fact vs Fiction! Royal Historian Breaks Down Inconsistencies on ‘The Crown’