Jungleland director has spoken out a lot about the physicality needed for the new boxing movie to work. In particular, Charlie Hunnam changed his physique for the movie in a way you may not expect, losing weight and simply trying to look more down-and-out than we’d seen the actor in other gigs to give the character an edge. Max Winkler said that Hunnam is a lead actor in Sons of Anarchy and other roles, but in his heart he’s more of a character actor, telling Variety he really felt confident in Hunnam jumping into the role wholeheartedly.
- The Good Doctor: Why Fiona Gubelmann’s Morgan Reznick Deserves More In Season 4
- Ireland Baldwin Shares A View Of Her New ‘Yeehaw’ Tattoo In Tiny Bikini At The Beach – See Pic
- The Voice: Snoop Dogg’s ‘Heavens To Murgatroyd!’ And Other Standout Moments As Mega Mentor
- Kim Kardashian’s Trip To Miami Was A Much-Needed ‘Mental Getaway’ After Kanye West Split
- Britney Spears Shakes Her Hips In Nothing But A Sheer ‘Lace & Leather Catsuit’ — Watch