Faizon Love issued the lawsuit on Wednesday, with intention to take Universal Studios to the California Superior Court on accusations of fraud, breach of contract and violation of California’s fair employment act and civil rights law. Both Love and Kali Hawk, who played a couple in Couples Retreat alongside the other three couples played by Vince Vaughn, Malin Akerman, Jon Favreau, Kristin Davis, Jason Bateman and Kristen Bell, were removed from posters. Love claims this is a whitewashing issue and that the company broke promises made to address it. Below you can see two versions of the Couples Retreat poster:
- Guardians’ Dave Bautista Gets Honest About Future As Drax In The MCU
- Mark Wahlberg Revealed How He Gained 20 Lbs In 3 Weeks And Now I’ve Lost My Appetite
- Westworld Creators Have A Wild New Horror Show Heading To Streaming
- Olivia Rodrigo Slams Critics Of Her Songs About Young Love: What Do You Want Me To Write About?
- Britney Spears’ BF Sam Asghari Spotted Running Solo Shirtless Along The Beach In Maui: See Pic