Toward the end of its run, the X-Men franchise attempted to bring a more “microbudget” approach to the comic book genre in contrast to all of the big blockbusters – and The New Mutants is most definitely and very clearly a part of that program. Save for the opening sequence and a waking nightmare experienced by Charlie Heaton’s Sam Guthrie, the movie takes place in and around a single location, and the biggest number of characters featured in any given scene is six. It’s something that is very much part of the experience watching the film, as it definitely feels inexpensive, but for what it’s worth, there is some cool CGI magic whipped up in the form of the villainous Demon Bear.
- Why Splash Mountain And Jungle Cruise Needed To Be Redesigned, According to One Walt Disney Imagineer
- Michelle Pfeiffer Wields Her Catwoman Whip Like A Pro In Cool Batman Returns BTS Video
- The Handmaid’s Tale Reveals Season 4 Premiere Date And Goes All Hunger Games In New Trailer
- Over 1,000 People Say This Comfy Thermal Underwear Set Keeps Them Warm All Winter Long
- When Does ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Return For Season 4?