Based on the little we know about Hawkeye, it also makes sense that the Disney+ series would be filming in Brooklyn. The show is set to draw heavily from Matt Fraction’s Hawkeye comics run (even down to the logo) and, in that series, the famous marksman was based in Brooklyn. While there, he finds trouble in the form of the Tracksuit Mafia, though it’s currently unclear as to whether they’ll appear on the show.
- 9 Celebs Who Paired Their Crop Tops With Sweats: Kim Kardashian, Hailie Jade & More
- ‘That’s So Raven’ Cast Then & Now: See Raven-Symoné & More After 18 Years
- Happy 57th Birthday, Michelle Obama: See Her Sweetest Photos With Barack & Their Daughters
- What The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina Cast Is Doing Next
- 5 Ways Star Wars: The Bad Batch Can Connect Clone Wars And Rebels